How can I change my name in property tax online in Ghaziabad?
How to change name in property tax online?
- Go to the official website www.chennaicorporation.gov.in.
- Obtain user ID and password by entering details such as mobile number and email id.
- Login to the portal and enter more details including zone, division, bill number, property location, street name, etc.
How can I change my property tax name in Uttar Pradesh?
Documents Required for Mutation Process
- Death certificate.
- Copy of Succession Certificate.
- Affidavit on stamp paper.
- Up-to-date property tax payment receipt in case of Power of Attorney.
- Copy of Power of Attorney.
- Application for mutation with stamp affixed.
- Registration deeds (Both current & previous)
- Sale deeds.
How do I change the name of my house document?
Affidavit Submission: Get an affidavit prepared for the name change from a notary, mentioning the current name, the new name, current address and reason for the name change (could be marriage, astrology, etc). The affidavit needs to be signed by two persons of gazette officer rank (along with stamp).
How do I change my name with PCMC property tax online?
How to change the name in property tax records?
- Latest property tax receipt.
- Attested copy of the sale deed, which should be in the name of the applicant.
- No-objection Certificate from the housing society.
- Application form, which is available from the property tax office.
How do I change my name on my property taxes online?
How to change name in property tax online- Some vital tips
- Receipts of taxes that have been paid last.
- NOC (no objection certificate) from the housing society.
- Attested copy of the sale deed or deed of sale transaction that is in your name.
- Filled up application form along with your signature.
What is the property tax rate in Ghaziabad?
The formula is given below: Property tax to be paid = Net unit area value of the property after reduction* 20%
Is mutation mandatory?
While registration of property is mandatory in India, mutation is not a legally binding process. … This helps an owner to sell his property without any confusion. Though registration confers the title, mutation is necessary to keep your revenue or property records updated.
How do you correct a spelling mistake on property taxes?
Documents required while process changes the name in property tax:
- Notarized true copy of the agreement with the builder or sale deed with previous owner.
- Property tax name change forms signed by owner.
- Photocopy of latest property tax bill.
- No dues certificate from Corporation.
What is the difference between registration and mutation?
Registration, essentially, is the process of getting the title of ownership of land legally transferred in the name of the buyer. Mutation, on the other hand, is what follows the process of registration. Getting a land mutated means that the registration has been duly recorded in the revenue records.
What is the process of name change in property?
Process to initiate Name Change in Property Tax Records
Receipt of tax last paid, Attested copy of the sale transaction deed (sale deed in your name) No Objection Certificate from the associated housing society. Duly filled application for form with signature.
How do I transfer property to a co owner?
Any co-owner can transfer his own share in the property to a stranger or another co-owner, and the transferee steps in the shoes of the co-owner. The transferee becomes the co-owner. You can have co-ownership changed into sole ownership through partition.
Can we change name in property?
Visit the land registry office: Once the name is legally changed the owner of the land should visit the land registry office and submit all the proofs related to the new name change with a nominal fee to get his or her name updated in the land records. … Name change updated: Once the verification of documents is done.